Top Branded Eco Friendly Trash Bags Reviews
Comparison table chart for the best eco friendly trash bags are available for sale in the online marketplace today for you:
You may like
Top-Rated Eco Friendly Trash Bags
- 2.6 Gallon / 9.84 Liter capacity; Size: 16.3 in x 16.5 in x 0.71 Mils; 100 Bags Per Roll
- CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE IN U.S. & EUROPE: Certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) under US standard ASTM D6400. Certified OK Compost Home under European standard EN 13432 by Vinçotte and Tüv Austria. OK Compost Home certification guarantees 100% BIODEGRADABILITY IN HOME COMPOSTING facilities.
- HIGHEST BIOBASED CONTENT: UNNI Compostable Bags are made from plant starches and contain NO polyethylene. Bags are durable, nontoxic, easy to use and great for the environment.
- USAGE & STORAGE: Avoid excessive heat; store Compostable Bags in a cool, dry place and use within one year of purchase. Purchase only as many as you can use in 9 months.
- UNNI compostable bags are the ethical choice for a cleaner environment and an ECO-FRIENDLY future. Thank you taking care of our planet for FUTURE GENERATIONS by replacing plastic with our sustainably manufactured, compostable bags. Together, U ‘n’ I make Earth a better place.
- White, 13 gallon, super stretch, tall kitchen trash bag, (120bags, 2 rolls of 60)
- EPA Compliant, UL ECOLOGO certified, Qualifies for USGBC LEED program
- Exceeds EPA Procurement Guidelines by 700%
- Made from 70% Certified Post-Consumer Recycled LLDPE. Made in the U.S.A.
- Proud member of 1% For The Planet
- 13 gallon kitchen trash bags: add glads 13 gallon tall kitchen trash bags to household cleaning supplies to tackle messes of all sizes; Glad bulk trash bags help to support an active kitchen
- Long lasting odor control: A steady release of Febreze Freshness keeps your kitchen fresh smelling with 3-way odor protection that traps locks and neutralizes odors with a fresh clean scent
- Forceflex technology: glads patented Dual-layer protection is designed to give extra flex as it expands around sharp Edges and heavy loads while resisting punctures rips and tears
- Rip Guard and leak Guard protection: designed with double side seals and a reinforced bottom to uniquely trap liquids and prevent leaks and is strong enough to handle the heaviest load
- Multi-use fit: comparable to simple human H, Q, K, M, n, J liners and fit simple human trash cans. The durable drawstring ensures that the bag stays in place
- CAPACITY AND DIMENSIONS: These small bags are 13 Gallon bags, size 29.5in x 23.6in x 1.0 mil(thickness). The bags are small enough to easily carry and large enough to fit the standard kitchen trash cans. 1.0 mil thickness with high Biomass content makes them great 13 gallon compostable and biodegradable trash bags
- 100% COMPOSTABLE: Our bags while being the strongest in the market are also 100% compostable and 100% biodegradeable. They are made from completely decomposable plant starches and contain NO PLASTIC AND NO POLYETHYLENE.
- CERTIFICATION:The bag meets ASTM D6400 standards for composting and OK COMPOST. They are ideal for garbage disposal, container liners, and collecting any bio degradable scrap materials
- STRONG, DURABLE AND HIGH BIOMASS CONTENT: These compostable and biodegradable trash bags are of 1.0 mil thickness , providing a strong and durable product yet completely biodegradable. They make for great yard bags, yard waste bags, compost bags for backyard composting.
- STORAGE: Its recommended to use the product in 1 year from the date of purchase. Please store the product in a cool dry place as Sun and Water decompose the bags.
- Made in USA
- Natural Color Heavy 100 % cotton canvas 10 oz duck
- Sized at 12"W x 15.5"H x 7"D (similar to brown paper bags)
- Short Green 13" Loop Handles (6.5" high) & Packing Station Loops
- Durable ... Reusable ... Washable ... Eco-friendly
Now, It’s Up To You…
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Which things do you like most?
Did you see any gap?
Do you want to add anything to this content?
Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread this information by Sharing it on social media…