Amazing 2 Ways to Homemade DIY Car Wash Soap in 19 Minutes
Cars are our great companion, taking us wherever we want on its wheel. And so, on weekends and after a long trip, it requires some cleaning.
However, the washing car needs many things, and the car wash soap is one of them. Many people often find car washing soap as an expensive investment.
But do you know that you can make your car wash soap? If not, then read the following ways to make a budget-friendly DIY car wash soap.
Using Baking Soda
You can use baking soda to make an effective car cleaning soap at your home. This homemade recipe is extremely easy to follow.
Things You Will Need
- Baking soda
- Liquid dish cleaning detergent
- Hot water
How To Make
The process of how to make a DIY car wash soap is following-
- At first, take a half cup of liquid dish cleaning detergent.
- Put it in the warm water in the bucket
- Put another half cup of baking soda in the warm weather
- Stir the mixture well to get a perfectly diluted solution.
This solution is useful for mild cleaning. However, a user reported that it might be harsh. So, waxing your car after washing with this soapy solution is a good idea.
Using Baby Shampoo
Alternatively, you can use baby shampoo to make a car cleaning soap at your home.
How To Make
This homemade DIY soap requires the following steps-
- Mix a good amount of baby shampoo with the warm water
- Pour you’re’ used mild or liquid soap in the solution.
- Stir the water until the soap, and baby shampoo dilutes perfectly.
Once the solution is ready, apply it with care to wash your car.
A DIY car washing soap is quite easy to make. I suggest you try it at least once in your home.
It will not only save your bucks but also will add some fun in your monotonous life. So, let’s begin!Amazing 2 Ways to Homemade DIY Car Wash Soap in 19 Minutes Click To Tweet
Now, It’s Up To You…
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Which things do you like most?
Did you see any gap?
Do you want to add anything to this content?
Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread this information by Sharing it on social media…