Best Commercial Pressure Washers (2022 Reviews)
The expert suggested comparison chart for best commercial pressure washers are ready to sall in the online marketplace today for you.
A pressure washer is certainly efficient equipment in any residential or commercial area. It works as a definite tool to reduce our stress of cleaning such bigger areas like the workshop or the factories. Do you know what more can pressure washer do for you?
Yeah. There’s a lot of things to explain about the commercial pressure washer. I am present here with the commercial pressure washer buying guide. This guide will make things vibrant when you are about to buy one.
Pressure washers are of two common types:
Both types of pressure washers perform well in the business sectors.
Electric washers use battery power or electric energy to perform the operation. You can use gasoline to run a gas powered pressure washer. There are also hot or cold-water pressure washers available at the market.
- Premium Residential Performance: Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with its Honda GC190 Premium residential engine, the MegaShot power washer is great for cleaning decks, patios, outdoor furniture, house siding, and prepping home exteriors for painting.Unit Dimensions: L: 21” x W:24” x H: 34”
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump delivers 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM and includes thermal relief to prevent overheating; Welded steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish adds durability
- Lightweight and Portable: The compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person; 10-inch premium pneumatic tires offer ease of maneuverability across various terrain and uneven ground
- Includes Quality Simpson Accessories: MorFlex ¼-inch x 25-feet high-pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion-resistant; 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap for any cleaning tasks; Ergonomic spray gun and 16-inch steel wand/lance
- Important Notes: 49-state compliant; Does not ship to California; Keep max fuel level 1/2 Inch below bottom of filler neck to avoid spillage; All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor
- Pro-Grade Triplex Pump - Up to 4X longer life than axial cam pumps
- Powerful 420cc Generac OHV Engine - Delivers maximum cleaning performance and reliability
- Low-Oil Shutdown Sensor - Safeguards the engine
- Five Quick Click Nozzle Tips Included - 0 degree, 15 degree, 25 degree, 40 degree and soap
- Oversized Pneumatic Tires - Maximum mobility and shock absorption
- Professional Performance: Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with its Honda GX200 premium engine, the PowerShot power washer is great for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, and all other professional services.Unit Dimensions: L: 21” x W: 24” x H: 34”
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free AAA industrial triplex plunger pump delivers 3300 PSI at 2.5 GPM and includes thermal relief to prevent overheating; PowerBoost Technology delivering higher pressure at the nozzle
- Sturdy and Portable: The welded steel frame construction with powder coated finish offers durability and corrosion resistance; 10-inch premium pneumatic tires deliver ease of maneuverability across various terrain and uneven ground
- Includes Quality Simpson Accessories: MorFlex 5/16-inch x 25-foot high-pressure hose is kink- and abrasion-resistant; 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap; Ergonomic spray gun 16-inch steel wand/lance
- Important Notes: Keep max fuel level 1/2 Inch below bottom of filler neck to avoid spillage; All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor; Pump/Hose Connection: Threaded M22 connection
- Ergonomic spray gun with integrated Power Dial allows you to easily adjust the pressure needed between four different tasks - car, wood, concrete and soap - at your fingertips
- Powerful horizontal axial cam pump delivers 3100 PSI for tough cleaning
- Convenient on-board 1/2 gallon detergent tank for hassle free cleaning
- Generac 196cc OHV engine delivers maximum cleaning performance
- 25 foot high pressure hose connects to the rear of the spray gun for maximum convenience
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton OHV engine (208cc)
- Heavy duty axial cam pump with Easy Start technology
- 4 Quick Connect spray tips (0 Degree, 15 Degree, 40 Degree and Soap)
- Detergent Injection System
- 10 In. Never Go Flat Wheels
Got Confused! To Get Top-Rated Commercial Pressure Washer
Electric pressure washers are good for any light to medium duty cleaning tasks. You may use them for regular home cleaning projects. You need to connect the wire with the machine as the source of energy.
Some of them are built to use in commercial purposes. You can carry the washers to a certain distance as the power cable’s length supports.
But the problem is this device create exhaust and produces heavy noise.
Hot or cold-water pressure washers are also effective. The cold water pressure washer is safe for application. The high temperature of the hot water pressure washer is used to remove any stubborn stains, muds, dirt, etc.
So, What Will Be The Best?
When you are the thing to re-design your commercial spaces, you may require an extra helping hand to remove all the dirt particles.
A pressure washer will help you to eliminate all the decayed paintings, colors, grimes from the floors, walls, lobby, tools, etc. and many more things.
The speed of water flown from the washer is enough to do a better job than manual cleaning.
What To Look For? To Get Branded Commercial Pressure Washer
The best pressure washer for commercial purposes can be identified with certain things. PSI, GPM, weight, fuel efficiency, etc. are the key facts to choose a commercial pressure washer. Let’s see what are these things.
PSI For Commercial Pressure Washer
PSI or pressure per square inch is the scale of water pressure on the surface where you spray. Pressure washers can have 1400-5000 PSI water force or spray speed to handle the tasks.
Electric pressure washers have lower PSI than gas powered pressure washers. Pressure washers having 2800+ PSI is fit for commercial space cleaning. The higher PSI your machine has; the more best result you can get.The higher #PSI your machine has; the more best result you can get. Click To Tweet
GPM for Commercial Pressure Washer
Or you can say gallons per minute. Not only the spray speed, but the volume of water during spray is also a vital matter. Higher GPM completes the task bit slower than lower GPM based pressure washer.
Higher GPM provides more efficiency in cleaning stubborn stains such as oil, grease stains from the metal things.#Higher GPM Completes The Task #GPM Click To Tweet
Size Buying Guide – Commercial Pressure Washer
Depending on PSI and GPM, pressure washers are branded by more than a few categories. It assures their power and ability to work.
Possibly these are three types of pressure washers for commercial spaces
Light Duty – Commercial Pressure Washer
If a pressure washer comes with 100 bar or 1500 PSI, then it is suitable for the light-duty cleaning task.
Usually, this type of pressure washer is apt for regular home use. The light duty pressure washer can have 1.8-2.2 GPM water spray volume.
Medium Duty – Commercial Pressure Washer
The medium duty pressure washer has 100-200 bar or 1,500-2,800 PSI spray speed. This is perfect for small or medium size office and business areas.
The variable 2.2-3.0 GPM water volume while spraying can clean any gutters, lobby, sheds, jeeps, boats, machine equipment, etc.
Heavy Duty – Commercial Pressure Washer
The king size pressure washer can be up to 5000 PSI and 4.0 GPM. No doubt, this type is the most friendly, economic for any size of business or factories.
Increased PSI and GPM can remove any types of unwanted marks or stains. If you wish to remove the paintings or clean the greasy layer from the surface, choose this long-lasting effective one.
But remember, this machine can sue your money for regular maintenance. Search and review any discount, offers, coupons, cheap price, etc. for buying commercial pressure washers.
Most of the manufacturers offer extra facilities to buy a pressure washer for commercial purposes. Even you can get instructional help and professional assistant service by dealing with them.
These are a Couple Of Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Pressure Washer Buying Guide:
Question: What are the key facts to buy a pressure washer for commercial sectors?
Answer: You need to look for the expected PSI, GPM, setup and maintenance, power source, portability, etc.
Question: Do I need to assemble the pressure washer for commercial purposes?
Answer: Light-medium duty pressure washer comes in a pre-assembled way. The heavy-duty pressure washing machine may need to assemble.
You can assemble them on your own or seek for professionals for assembling the parts. Usually, the company from which you buy helps in this case.
| SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Powered Honda
GC190, 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM
| OHV Gas Powered Commercial
Generac 6565 4,200 PSI 4.0 GPM 420cc
| SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228 PowerShot Gas Powered Honda
GX200, 3300 PSI at 2.5 GPM,
| Gas Powered and PowerDial Gun
Generac 7019 OneWash 3,100 PSI, 2.4 GPM,
| Gas-Powered with Built-in Soap Tank
Ford 3,100 PSI, FPWG3100H-J,
| Pressure Pro E3027HC Heavy Duty Professional Honda Gas Powered CAT Pump
2,700 PSI 3.0 GPM
| Briggs & Stratton OHV with Easy Start Technology
20655 Gas 3200 PSI 2.7 GPM 208cc
At the end I want to say…
happy shopping! with your best commercial pressure washer…
Commercial places need to be clean all the time for different reasons. We need to think of keeping things dirt or dust free for fulfilling the business purpose.
A top quality commercial pressure washer can boost the performance of company production. Also, clean instruments, spaces provide a friendly environment for working. So, you should choose one depending on your need.
Keep in mind, you need to maintain the health of the pressure washer for the heavy-duty cleaning project. So, stop wasting time to clean the grime manually or any cheap method. Buy a pressure washer and make things simple.
Now, It’s Up To You…
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Which things do you like most?
Did you see any gap?
Do you want to add anything to this content?
Leave a comment to let me know.
Spread this information by Sharing it on social media…