7+ Best K Cup Coffee Makers Reviews (2018 Buying Guide)
Some people are seeking for the best k cup coffee maker- because they love nothing more than enjoying a good cup of coffee every day. And only a best k cup coffee maker can serve a perfect cup of coffee without any fail. Not only the hardcore coffee lovers even average people love to take a sip of coffee during the during work, or breaks, or just in leisure evening.
Comparison table of best k cup coffee maker
|Keurig-K575 Single Serve Programmable Coffee Maker|
brew 10+ cups coffee, 6 k-cup pods & filters, 5 temperature, heavy weight.
|Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker CM805|
2.9 lbs, cheap price, fits for small cups only.
|Keurig-K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker|
4 K-cup pods, water reservoir- 48-oz Serve 6+ cups, turn off automatically, sometimes make noises.
|Keurig-K15 Single Serve Compact K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker|
brews any cup size between 6-10 oz removable drip tray, affordable price, fits for small cups.
|Keurig-K-Cup In Room Brewing System|
Brews single cup 8-oz coffee, auto on/off function, not fit for large mugs.
|Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker|
slightweight and compact in size, hand grips are included, good for taking in travels, No water reservoir.
|CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer|
removable drip tray, compact size, affordable price, no water reservoir.
|Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System|
6-count K-cup variety Pack, indicator lights for preheat and brewing, make great test of coffee without fail, bigger than normal single.
|K-Cup Compatible Single Cup Coffee Maker By Mixpresso|
3 brewer options, Removable dripping tray, automatic set off, no for large mugs.
You will find different brand and budget of coffee brewer for home or commercial use. Many brnads like Keurig, cuisinart, mr coffee, etc. brought many cool brewers is a cheap price. They have a full collection of home, office and hotel service single k cup coffee makers.
- 1 10 Best K Cup Coffee Maker Reviews
- 1.1 1. Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker Review
- 1.2 2. Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker CM805 Review
- 1.3 3. Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker Review
- 1.4 4. Keurig K15 Single Serve Compact K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker Review
- 1.5 5. Keurig K475 Single Serve Programmable K- Cup Pod Coffee Maker Review
- 1.6 6. Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker Review
- 1.7 7. CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer Review
- 1.8 8. Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System Review
- 1.9 9. K-Cup Compatible Single Cup Coffee Maker By Mixpresso Review
- 1.10 Buying Guide
- 1.11 Automatic drip machines
- 1.12 Single-serve brewers
- 1.13 French Press
- 1.14 Percolators
- 1.15 Espresso machines
- 1.16 How to clean the coffee maker?
- 1.17 FAQ:
- 1.18 Final Recommendation
You can buy a top quality best k cup coffee maker from either local or online market. But before that take a quick tour of best k cup coffee makers given below.
10 Best K Cup Coffee Maker Reviews
Here given 10 best k cup coffee maker reviews mostly in affordable price. have a look below.
1. Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker Review
If you want the best k cup coffee maker in your home or office, then there is nothing better than having Keurig K575. This machine serve 10+ cups excellent coffee every time using both grinding or coffee pods.
You can fill the water reservoir by removing it just refill it with filter water frequently. Also, the brewing process starts quickly once the selection is completed. This coffee pot k cup combo has a large display with the simple functionality of electronics settings. It offers 5 different temperature settings, timer, auto on/off, energy saver, auto brew and many other options.
- Includes six k-cup pods, two filters, and water filter handle.
- Able to brew 10+ cups coffee at a time.
- Five temperature settings to enjoy your beverage according to your temperature test.
- Able to brew different size of K-cup pods from, 4-30 oz.
- Sizeable digital touch screen to monitors time/temperature, etc.
- Sometimes the coffee maker is dripping even after it says it’s done.
- Little weighty.
2. Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker CM805 Review
Here is another best k cup coffee maker which can serve your coffee whenever or wherever you want. The Aicok CM805 is an all-purpose serve coffee maker which good to use for home, office or outing. It’s compatible to use for most k-cup pods and makes coffee within 3-min.
With compatible size and weights, it’s easy to fill, operate and clean too. The coffee maker comes with 12-oz water reservoir support, removable drip tray, light indicator, and auto shut off option. The water tank of this coffee machine is UL certified and completely BPA free. So, it’s safe for your health.
- Very lightweight only 2.9-lbs.
- Suitable to use with most top brand single-cup pods.
- Shut off automatically after finish brewing.
- Fits to take on travel.
- Very cheap.
- Need a small cup to fit in.
3. Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker Review
So, here is another best k cup coffee maker that could brew most rich, smooth and delicious cup off every time. The Keurig K55 Single is made for those n coffee lovers who like fresh and flavorful coffee every morning. You can use it for home, office or workstation. This coffee maker can brew more than 6 cups of coffee at a time with a single refill.
With coffees its compatible with making tea, hot cocoa, etc. as well. This k- cup coffee maker has light indicators and auto shut-off option for convenient usage.
- Includes 4 K-cup pods, two water filters, and filter handles.
- Compatible to use with most k-cup pod brew sizes or another brand of pods.
- Large and removable water reservoir- 48 oz.
- Can serve 6+ cups at a time before refill.
- Automatically turn off once the brewing is done.
- Sometimes make noises
- No time or auto on a feature added.
4. Keurig K15 Single Serve Compact K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker Review
If you want a compact size of cheap k cup coffee maker, then there is nothing better than Keurig K15. This one fits in any small corner of your table, countertop etc. The coffee maker is easy to use and clean too. Its consisting dripping tray holds most of the mess of dripping coffee. Thus you just need to clean the removable tray when needed.
This single serve coffee maker k cup only takes 3 min to make a single cup of coffee using 6-10 oz of k-cup coffee pods. You can use other brands of pods as well if you want to.
- Compact size, great for small spaces or travel.
- Comes with removable water tray.
- Automatic shut off features to save energy.
- Fit for all K-cup pods and another brand of pods.
- Affordable price.
- The small water reservoir, you have to add water for every brewing.
- Shorter for regular 10-oz mugs but dripping tray removal may help a bit to fit mugs.
5. Keurig K475 Single Serve Programmable K- Cup Pod Coffee Maker Review
If you personally a strong-test coffee lover, then the Keurig K475 will suits you best. Not only the strong it can serve any type of flavor or coffee as your preferences. This single serve coffee maker k cup is mold-free so any foreign contaminant won’t present to change the flavor of your coffee that you are going to have. Its programmable brew settings. Maximum Keurig re-know for the “perfect” test of coffee, not so strong not too light. But its strong ‘brew setting’ let’s make a perfect cup of strong coffee always. Also, it’s able serve your beverage according to the selected brew size, and for dripping liquid, it has a drip tray. It’s removable and effortless to clean up.
In addition, too, this 5475 includes some useful features including ‘favorite settings’ for saving your preferred temp/time/ for future usage.
- large 70 oz size water reservoir to make 8+ cup coffee.
- Suitable to use 4- 30 oz sizes k-carafe pods.
- Five temperature settings to make your favorite beverage at your preferred temperature.
- 2.4″ Color touch screen with digital clock, auto on/off timer.
- Dispense hot water by opening/closing the brewer handle without a pod.
- Pricey product.
- Makes clicking noises sometimes.
6. Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker Review
For efficient and straightforward cleaning you can look another best k cup coffee maker form Aicok. This Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker is only 2.9 lbs, convenient in size and suitable for any indoor or outdoor usage. You can use any of your single cup pods (even any size of) including k-pods to make coffee. It takes only 3 min to serve you your favorite beverage with the right temperatures.
The brewer includes auto shut off system long with single one-touch button design. The water tank is made enough to store a single cup of water, so you need to refill it again and again if you want to make more then 1 cup of coffee at a time. But the water tank has a more extensive mouth, so it’s more convenient to fill and clean.
- Make enough hot coffee that no need to put in the microwave.
- Compact size made it easy to travel with.
- Lightweight, easy to clean, shift or carry.
- Affordable price.
- Less durable.
- No water reservoir included.
7. CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer Review
For an affordable and durable single k-cup coffee maker you can choose the CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer. This one is fit for most of the k-cup pods from Keurig to Starbucks any brand. The included features of this brew are single touch operation, 360 ml water tank, removable drip tray and much more.
The plastics used in the coffee maker are FDA, and UL approved and completely BPA free. Like other coffee makers, it does not serve smelly water. But it takes almost 4-5 min which is bit slower compare than other brands.
This single cup coffee maker k cup compatible machine is fit for travel too. Due its weight and size, you can use it while traveling or in your office cabin for a quick coffee break including home.
- K-cup single serve coffee machine and suitable for most k-cup capsules.
- One-touch operation, effortless to operate.
- Easy cleanable and removable Drip tray.
- Made of BPA free materials.
- Affordable price.
- A little slow on warming.
- No water reservoir included.
8. Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System Review
If you need something between single to 8 cup coffee maker, then the Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System is perfect to have. This one is also suitable for home and office usage. It comes with 48-ounce water reservoir which is removable. You can add 6 cups of water for making coffees. This machine is suitable to make tea, hot cocoa and other beverage including coffee. It offers two cup size brewing options with auto off features.
This k cup and regular coffee maker combo brews three different sizes 6, 8, and 10 oz. It’s good for use with any brand of k-cups including Keurig. You can also use your preferred grind coffee but add a filter to it. To lessen the mess, it also includes a removable drip tray.
- Sturdy and heavy gauge durable coffee maker.
- Easy to control and clean.
- Auto shut on-off and indicator lights.
- Comes with six k-cup verity pack.
- Little more significant than the usual single coffee maker.
- Take 4 min for the water to be heated.
9. K-Cup Compatible Single Cup Coffee Maker By Mixpresso Review
Last but not least our final k cup coffee maker review is for K-Cup Compatible Single Cup Coffee Maker by Mixpresso. This coffee maker can serve the perfect cup of coffee in no time. It comes with three brewing options 6, 8 and 10 oz and compatible to use with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cups. It fit for any 5.5 sizes of coffee mugs, but if you remove the tray, then it will easily 6.5-inch mugs easily.
You can use this small k cup coffee maker both home or office weighs. But for travel its bit tricky to tell. Because it weighs more than 7 pounds so might be it bit heavy to travel with. However, the machine is quite energy efficient. It has auto shut off features which settable for 15 min, 1 or 2 hours. Overall, it’s an excellent brewer for rich, flavorful coffee and also, durable as well.
- Removable dripping tray included.
- Three brewing options 6, 8 and 10 oz.
- Brews perfect test of coffee within 2-3 min.
- Auto shut off features, set for 15 min, 1 or 2 hr.
- Works for 1 and two k-cups.
To buy an ideal coffee maker for your home or business place you should learn about the available option of coffee makers first. After that, you can choose the best k cup compatible coffee makers according to our test, amount and daily requirement coffee cups. So, here is some popular coffee maker for you.
Automatic drip machines
This machine is the most basic coffee making machine that mostly found in any houses. They are easy to operate and fit in any small or medium size countertops. Also, you have different options for brewing sizes (4-12 cups) to choose. This machine has inexpensive, the manual and expensive programmable option to consider.
If you want a brewer for making a single cup, flavorful coffee every time, then Single-serve brewers are best to have. These machines are suitable for serving you hot cocoa, tea, and other beverages including coffee. But they need cartridge or pods for making coffee, or you can add your ground coffee too. Some Single-serve brewers may come with full pot options as well which included a different range of flavorful coffees, but they could be little pricey than the regular one without pot.
This coffee brewer is more affordable and traditional method of brewing. While using it, just add the grounds and hot water and let it sit for 2 minutes. Now press the plunger to trap the at the underneath of the beaker. That’s how its keep the essential oil of coffee beans and gives robust flavor.
Another traditional method for rich and hot coffee, the Percolator is perfect and affordable brewing method for any coffee lover. It works though reheating and filtering the brew continuously. This brewer comes with two primary size- stove top and electric percolators.
Espresso is an individual category of beverage for espresso lovers. It’s base of some other coffee drinks like cafeè latte, cafeè mocha, cafeè macchiato, cappuccino, cafeè Americano. Basically, it’s a thicker version of your regular coffee with a layer of cream on top. Usually, one single machine can prepare 4-15 cups of coffee on single brewing.
How to clean the coffee maker?
You should clean your coffee maker regularly. Otherwise, it will start to grow molds is unhealthy, and it may change the flavor of your coffee if things get worse. So, follow this decalcifying method to have better tasting coffee from every brew.
- Fill the water chamber of your coffee maker with the same amount of water and vinegar using a paper filter. Now brew it until the cleaning solution comes in half quantity.
- Now turn off the machine and sit for half an hour.
- Later remove the water+vineger solution and clean the machine using a new paper filter and clear water by brewing. Follow the process one more time.
- Fill the Flask with warm and ad a bit of liquid dishwashing sponge and some rice. It will work as mild abrasive. Swirl the mixture for 5 minutes. Clean the flask using a sponge scrubber and rinse well. Let it dry at room temperature or use a paper towel to dry it thoroughly.
Q- Does every machine produce strong coffee?
A- No, you need to look for this option otherwise it will serve a decent test coffee.
Q- Is BPA-free product is necessary for a coffee brewer?
A- Yes, even all plastic made products for food/beverage should BPA-free.
Q- How much durability should expect for this type of single coffee maker.
A- 1-4 years.
So, how do you prefer your coffee? Is it just like Charles Maurice de Talleyrand said? “Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love?” or espresso with cream, sugar and freshly grind coffee.
Well, more or less every people love to start with a cup of hot all these K-cup brewers has to options to make almost all type of coffees. However, we tried to gather all the top rated k cup makers both high and cheap price; so people from all budget can consider having from this, k cup coffee maker reviews. So, read research carefully and buy your best K cup coffee maker at your budget.