There may be a various number of motives you discover yourself searching for a top-quality travel steamer, but the primary goal is, even when you are far away from home you can step out well-dressed. Today I will give you the best travel steamer reviews. Therefore, I have done some research and found few best travel garment steamers.
Comparison table of Best Travel Steamer for Clothes
|Rowenta DR8080 X-Cel|
1500 watt, 45 sec heat-up time, 10 min steam time.
|PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer|
700 watt, 120 sec heat-up time, 10 min steam time.
|PurSteam Fabric Steamer|
850 watt, 90 sec heat-up time, 10 min steam time.
|Shark Press and Refresh|
1580 watt, 60 sec heat-up time, 15 min steam time.
|Ebest Mini Travel|
700 watt, 15 sec heat-up time, 10 min steam time.
|TaoTronics Clothes Steamer|
800 watt, 90 sec heat-up time, 6 min steam time.
|Sunbeam Handheld Garment Travel Steam Press|
100 watt, 45 sec heat-up time, 15 min steam time.
|OXA Smart 1000W Ultra-Compact|
1000 watt, 20 sec heat-up time, 10 min steam time.
|BIZOND Mini Clothing Steamer|
900 watt, 25 sec heat-up, 10 min steam time.
|BIZOND Portable Garment Steamer|
500 watt, 90 sec heat-up time, 10 min steam time.
10 Best Travel Steamers for Clothes Reviews
1. Rowenta DR8080 X-Cel – Best Portable Steamer For Travel Review
I have purchased the Rowenta DR8080 X-Cel Steam Powerful Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer and had never had an issue. It has all the functions a handy steam device needs. Not like wimpy types which release puff more than steam. The X-Cel comes with an extensive stainless steel head which discharges powerful bursts of hot vapor.
It’s acquired a fabric brush for discharging wrinkles from delicate fabric like cashmere and silk. And additionally, a lint pad to clear suits of travel fuzzies and wool sweaters.
It weighs a mere 2.2 pounds. For quick refills transparent 6.76-ounce water reservoir, which is removable. This steamer delivers 10 minutes of uninterrupted steaming. Use tap water.
To pull with your index and middle fingers the trigger on the X-Cel is placed for you beneath the steam head.
You will love its thumb-saving ergonomic design.
- It runs 1500 Watts of powerful steam united with an Extra-large micro metal steam head.
- For outstanding steam distribution, it has multiple holes.
- Prepared to steam only in 45 sec.
- Provided accessories: fabric brush, lint pad, steam bonnet.
- Power cord length: 3 meter
Powerful steam burst of 22 gram/minute makes this steamer the most powerful
- The X-Cel Steam uses a steam trigger for better control.
- Continuous Steam Trigger.
- 10 minutes of continuous steaming with Removable water tank.
- User-friendly ergonomic design.
- Easy storage: Anywhere, Anytime.
- Powerful, compact size.
- Few consumers said it may leak few drops of water if you don’t use the given accessories.
- Some users are also complaining about having the small reservoir.
2. PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer – Best Travel Clothes Steamer Review
PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer is one of the most compact yet powerful travel steamers. It takes just 2 minutes to heat up but produces 10 minutes of continuous vapor. This unique, convenient steamer has an on/off switch, which we don’t see in numerous travel steamers. The device is solidly made of good quality material. For added safety, it originates with a cord that’s 8 feet long and an auto on-off feature.
- Its operated with 700 watts of power. It heats fast to emit wrinkle-busting mist in 2 minutes – High-capacity, easy-fill water chamber stays for 10 minutes of incessant steaming.
- Harmless to implement on all types of fabric.
- New nozzle design allocates vapor powerfully and steadily to remove tough wrinkles from fabric.
- This device quickly makes room in a suitcase.
- It is affordable and easy to run.
- Its lightweight and suitable for travel.
- Heats up fast.
- For easy access, it has a long cord.
- It is very lightweight and small, so it’s perfect for travel.
- If overfilled, it leaks water.
- You need to take more than a few passes to remove deeper wrinkles.
3. PurSteam Fabric Steamer – Best Handheld Travel Steamer Review
The PurSteam Fabric Steamer’s heating components are unlike from any of the additional best brand of steamers. And its fresh steam focusing design using the powerful aluminum heating ball will get wrinkles out of any fabric efficiently and easily. Besides that, this is the only steamer prepared with BPA free plastic for more durability.
This is a transferable machine that can handle all forms of fabrics and makes them de-wrinkled. Its lightweight and compact design make it fit for equally home use and travel. The warming element of this steamer is prepared of aluminum which makes it heat quicker. For comfort and handiness, it derives with a travel bag. Few of the other features include:
- Weight: 1.1 pounds.
- It is intended uniquely to get rid of tough wrinkles.
- It costs only a few seconds to become hot which makes it swift to remove wrinkles.
- Can be used for bedding, upholstery, table clothes, etc.
- It is safe and supple in all fabrics.
- It is long-lasting.
- It is portable.
- Can handle any kind of fabrics.
- Best used for travel.
- It takes just some seconds to be ready for use.
- It simple to use.
- It is flexible.
- It might consume little time to dry up the water on the fabrics.
- You need to refill it again when the water gets dried while using it.
4. Shark Press and Refresh – Best Heats up fast Steamer Review
The Shark Press and Refresh Portable Garment Steamer (GS500) is a no-nonsense merchandise that is intended to help you while roaming overseas. It’s diminutive, suitable, practical and light – flawless to fit in a small suitcase and excellent to use in a hotel room when on holiday or on a business trip.
The Shark Press and Refresh appear stylish, slick and modern. Those of you who love the appealing aspect of products you use should be pleased with this device. The product absolutely looks like something most pros and house managers would love using.
- The GS500 features massive 1580 watts of power.
- It weighs 3.3 pounds. This product gets heats up within a minute.
- The water tank is can hold 6.5 ounces of water and can provide up to 15 minutes of incessant steam to fabrics.
- It comes with a unique design and an extensive power cord. Which length is practically 15 feet.
- It kills 99.9% of germs and allergens on interaction to sanitize and deodorize clothing and household fabrics.
- Excellent design.
- Practical usage.
- Light in weight.
- Useful accessories.
- Easy to use.
- Works fine on all fabrics.
- Heats up fast.
- No auto on-off safety feature available.
- Low water tank size.
5. Ebest Mini Travel – Best Mini Travel Steamer Review
The Ebest Mini Travel Portable Garment Steamer is perfect for the repeated business traveler. Condensed and lightweight, this merchandise is not dangerous for use on equally garments and household fabric. It derives using a 4-ounce refillable water container and heats up within 15 seconds.
It can deliver up to 10 minutes of incessant steam, and the 700-watt element offers an adequate amount of heat. The 8-foot power cord lets the user easily travel around while the steamer is in use.
- This device can make the cloth soft and gentle.
- Its quick to get rid of the wrinkles. And can likewise be applied on fabrics where ironing can’t be used.
- Offers a security feature, auto on-off protection which secures the steamer when the water level becomes too low.
- Extremely compact and low price.
- A safe bet if you are searching for a small, portable steamer.
- Best mini travel steamer.
- Quickly heats up.
- At present-day price points, a painless, regret-free buy.
- The steamer does not heat up as fast as advertised. It takes a longer time to produce steam.
- Do not expect to be able to steam an entire outfit in one sitting, or get professional-grade quality.
- The water chamber is far too small. Hold only 4-ounces.
6. TaoTronics Clothes Steamer – Best Compact And Lightweight Steamer Review
TaoTronics Clothes Steamer is an amazing product for travelers. It has a good looking design which is really a plus point. With this travel steamer, you will look awesome too. Because it will give you the best result on the go.
- This product is ETL-certified garment steamer.
- That runs by 800-watt power.
- And brings the most effectual steaming.
- With overheat protection, it automatically shut off when water runs low.
- Quick 90 seconds heat-up and up to 6 minutes of incessant steam, this steamer manages your clothing and retains you looking nice.
- It is a great fabric steamer for both at home, and on the road, you can really feel wrinkle-free classiness no matter where you are.
- One heat-resistant glove and fabric brush included, the garment steamer is a full package of flexibility.
- Got ETL Certification.
- Easy and convenient control.
- Comes with accessories.
- Secure on-off feature.
- Fast heating time.
- Compact and lightweight.
- User-friendly design.
- Before use ensure the steamer is in upright position.
- Small water tank. This version contains only 120 ml capacity.
7. Sunbeam Handheld Steam Press – Best Travel garment Steamer Review
Portable & small steamers are an outright sensation. Several of these steamers have been out onto the marketplace and even though they’re all sufficiently small to be carried around and filled in bags. However, performance-wise most of them just don’t match their larger counterparts.
The Sunbeam Handheld Garment Travel Steam Press is an exception. This petite device executes very well and holds a lot of power considering its size.
- This steamer runs by 120 volts of electricity.
- The Sunbeam heats up in under 45 seconds, which may not be spectacular for a portable steamer, but it’s a rationally decent heating time.
- Steam time is great though – this diminutive steamer deals up to 15 minutes of constant steam which, given its size and the price, is totally incredible.
- Great design.
- Extremely functional.
- Huge number of accessories.
- Easiness of use.
- A little bit weighty for a handheld fabric steamer.
8. OXA Smart 1000W Ultra-Compact – Gentle On All Kinds Of Clothes Steamer Review
If you need the flawless appearance in a hurry, then you will like this top rated steamer. Powerful and compact, the OXA Smart 1000w Ultra-Compact steamer will fit in your luggage and provide your clothes that beautiful look in no time!
- This unit operated by 1000 watts of power only.
- This steamer heats up just in 20 seconds. It has a design that distributes steam robustly and consistently to eliminate tough wrinkles.
- Comprises an automatic shut-off feature for safety protection when the unit gets too hot or too low on the water level.
- High-captivity, easy fill water tank that persists for 8 minutes of incessant steaming.
- Very attractive looking design.
- Fast heat up.
- User and travel-friendly design.
- It uses auto shut off feature for protection.
- Gentle on all kinds of clothes.
- Kill germs and dust mites easily.
- Need to refill it again for over 8 minutes’ use.
9. BIZOND Mini Garment Steamer – Best Extensive Power Cord Steamer Review
If you are traveling and you have a travel steamer with you, you must have noticed that they own an odd shape making it challenging to have a neatly packed luggage. The Bizond Mini Clothing Steamer has an exceptional outline that utilizes the body as a handle making it additional compact than others.
This steamer is designed that way that, it is fully compressed to inhibit hot water from leaking. This model run by 900 watts of power. And water commences boiling at 212 degrees. It only needs 25 seconds. The boiler size is fairly big to run steaming action that continues for over 10 minutes without refilling.
- This steamer has a tiny yet powerful feature is the nano polymer filter.
- As this filter reduces the necessity of buying distilled water.
- Because polymer filter purifies regular tap water as a result realizing a savings and extended life of the steamer.
- The additional handy little feature is, if the unit is not in use for 5 minutes.
- It will shut itself down automatically, but grab it again, and you can take up where you left off without delay.
- Sleek and elegant design.
- Extensive power cord.
- Solid and handy design.
- Great versatility.
- May feel poor balance due to upright shape.
10. BIZOND Portable Garment Steamer – Best Auto On-Off Safety Review
This Bizond Portable Garment Steamer’s weight of 1.3 pounds brands it suitable for travel or home. You can wrinkle out from your garments and other fabrics. And take out dust mites from mattresses and upholstery. Even can sanitize your kitchen and bathroom easily.
- This Bizond steamer owns a 500-watt warming component that boils up within 90 seconds and runs 10 minutes of constant steaming.
- So it is useful when you must get rid of garment wrinkles at the last moment.
- Safety options embrace an auto shutoff if the water runs dry or the water grows too hot.
- And specifically designed with an extra tank to avoid spills.
- The water chamber holds 4 ounces of water.
- All this, plus a free fabric brush, makes the Bizond another ReviewLab top-pick clothes steamer.
- It has auto on-off safety feature.
- Dual safety precautions.
- Best suits for home and travel.
- Behave gentle on types of clothes.
- Some users felt it has limited steaming time.
BUYING GUIDE OF STEAMERS
Why Choose a Steamer?
Steamers are a new substitute for ironing clothes, linens, drapery, or anything else that is wrinkled. Garment Steamers are handy to take along once you travel and are typically faster than an iron to use. A worthy travel steamer is movable, fast to heat up, and a need for a garment’s quick go out. It will not only get the wrinkles removed, but it will also aid to give it a newer look.
Traveling with a Steamer
A steamer can be accessible for several motives when you are on the road. Rapidly steam out fold lines from your evening dress, your casual wear, or all business suit. Assume, you are a restaurant owner; you can fast steam out fold lines and wrinkles in your tablecloths right on site. If you are an expert drapery installer? Take a travel steamer with you to flat wrinkles out of new draperies afterward you’ve installed them. Helping with a party down the road? No worries. Your travel steamer will remove the wrinkles out of decorations, ribbons, tablecloths, and anything else, from fine linens to your favorite tent.
What Types of Fabrics Are Steamers Best for?
Ironing crinkle items remove that crinkle effect, but you also don’t wish to have the wrinkles. Steamers perform genuinely thriving on crinkle stuff. The steamer eliminates the wrinkles, yet improves the crinkle look. Occasionally t-shirts may come out of the dryer slightly wrinkly. They are tough to iron since it’s so easy for the iron to stretch them out of form. However, if you place that shirt on a hanger, pass the steamer over it for few minutes or so, and voilà! Wrinkles have vanished. Delicate fabrics, drapery fabric, upholstery, cotton, denim, will all appear great once more after a session with your travel steamer. Use it on sequined or beaded clothes, lace, nylon, silk, satin, and embroidery work for a better complete appearance as well.
Regardless you’re searching for a steamer to swap your awkward iron and ironing board or to fit into a little corner of your luggage, one thing is for definite, you want info to make a knowledgeable verdict. By matching steaming time, cord lengths, power levels, and heat up time, the right steamer is within your grip. Then you’ll probably not be trapped in awkwardly wrinkled garments or struggling with a mile of drapes over your ironing board again. Because here you get the comparison of best handheld travel steamers select within under budget or expensive one.